- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the 150% Loan Limit Rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?
- If I change programs, how will my 150% Loan limit eligibility be affected?
- How can I avoid losing my Federal Direct Subsidized Loan eligibility due to the 150% loan limit rule?
- What is an Appeal?
- How do I know if I am eligible to file an Appeal?
- What are the steps to the Appeal process?
- How long do I have to submit an Appeal?
- What types of documentation do I need to submit with my Appeal form?
- How do I complete the Appeal form?
- How will I know the outcome of my Appeal, and what happens next?
- My Student Aid Report (SAR) has a message about conflicting financial information between my 2016-17 and my 2017-18 FAFSAs. What should I do?
- If I filed my 2017-18 FAFSA and used the IRS Data Retrieval Tool, why do I have a conflicting information message on my Student Aid Report (SAR)?
- If I have a conflicting information message on my Student Aid Report (SAR), will I still receive my financial aid disbursements?
- Is it possible to lose my financial aid due to conflicting 2015 tax information between my 2016-17 and my 2017-18 FAFSAs?
- What is an Overaward?
- Can I deduct my tuition from my federal taxes?
- What is the American Opportunity Credit?
- What is the Lifetime Learning Credit?
- How many federal tax credits can I take advantage of?
- What is the Tuition and Fees Deduction?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the College give out my personal information to my parents or friends?